Thursday, February 19, 2009

Currently I'm finishing up a couple designs for the spring line, which will be smaller than I expected. Putting out an entire (and complete) collection has proven unattainable with school and finishing my degree this semester. However, I will be putting out 3 pieces as the Brewster Collection in March. This will include a slim wallet and a cardholder, which i have mentioned before. It will also include one other piece which I've decided to keep a secret.

I will start taking custom orders in the middle of March. I'll put out more details next week, which will include ordering info as well as my new offerings as far as saddle bags, camera bags, and messenger bags go. As always, they will be reasonably priced and completely customizable. 

Again, I thank you all for your support, it means the world to me!

No comments: