Thursday, May 7, 2009



Hey yall. So i've passed all of my classes, graduation is in a week and a half, I'm done!. I'm deep into the first group of 10 and now taking names for my second group, im about 4-5 into that. So please email me if you'd like a spot

in other news- i'm currently working on designing a bag for medium format cameras (square types, like hassy and bronica) since i know a lot of customers love to have a camera with them at all times. I've got some interesting projects coming up including a watch strap and a wallet made to look imperfect and more hand done than usual (basically a reproduction of the first wallet i made back a couple years ago).

I've added more natural belts to the store, and I'm in the process of getting a new hide for more premium belts, should be about a month before they're in and ready.

lastly, im currently designing a new website, and possibly a whole new look for Corter Leather. Above is some inspiration, I took this picture on a foggy day a couple weeks ago in Gloucester, MA.

No comments: