Monday, November 10, 2008

This week was super busy as usual. I've been working really hard to get everyone their orders as quick as possible, I think I've filled 7 orders since the last update (this weekend was super busy!)

Here's one wallet that was a bit different, I distressed some dyed detailing to get a layered, almost weathered look. I'm looking forward to experimenting with this after the holidays, I think january is going to be a month of designing/experimenting for me and Corter as a business. 




hmm...I also got a few records in, A sealed copy of Eudora and finally, after a few years, a decent copy of Something To Write Home About (I'm a huge getup kids fan).



Later this week I should have a couple more wallets to update with, and as usual every piece I do will be up on my flickr (there's a link on the right hand side). Hope everyone enjoys their veterans day in the states, we've got it off from school so I'll be doing a couple pieces tomorrow.

No comments: